ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

Without using n'aids what is the best way to cure or solve

Customer Question

Without using n'aids what is the best way to cure or solve chronic ongoing costochondritis symtoms. It is causing me sleepless nights and up until my last hospital visit I thought I was going to have a heart attack.Thanks ,Nathan
Category: Oncology
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 15 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Ibuprofen taking 3 times per day for 5-7 days usually helps

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I have tried this
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Nothing seems to work I think I need ultra sound and CT scan

It can take some weeks before the pain subsides. The joints need to heal and it takes time. Gradually it will heal.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
4-5 years later :L
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The sunshine returns
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 14 days ago.

Ultrasound and scans are not indicated and it is not going to reveal anything. You sound skeptical and frustrated. Gradually the pain will subside. That's how it works.