Dr Uzaer
Dr Uzaer, Cancer Surgeon
Experience:  I am in a Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic surgery unit, dealing with all kinds of cancer surgeries.
27273415

Is crawling sensation on skin and tingling/crawling head

Customer Question

Is crawling sensation on skin and tingling/crawling head associated with brain tumours?
Category: Oncology
Expert:  Dr Uzaer replied 11 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzaer replied 11 days ago.

Crawling sensation is unlikely to be caused by a brain tumors and the common causes for that are allergy, scabies, anxiety or nerve-related issues.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you. I will be happy to help you if you have any other questions in the future.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you.It’s just For 9 months now, I’ve had crawling sensation/tingling on top of head and back of head
and also on outside of right arm.Sharp stinging pains on top of head left sideHave been on amitriptyline for 4 months but not helping.
Expert:  Dr Uzaer replied 11 days ago.

You should followup with your doctor as you might need to increase the dose or change the medicine.

Best wishes.

Have a great day.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thanks So it’s doesn’t sound like a brain tumor?
Expert:  Dr Uzaer replied 11 days ago.

No, it does not, do not stress yourself.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I forgot to mention these are my main symptomsSharp pain that comes and goes on the left side of my head above the ear near the temple.My upper teeth - I can feel them pulsating and achingCrawling sensation/tingling on top of my head left side mainly
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
crawling sensation on right arm too
Expert:  Dr Uzaer replied 6 days ago.

You should followup with your doctor.