Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I was working out around 2 or 3 years ago and the dumbell

I was working out around 2 or 3 years ago and the dumbell that I was lifting hit off my left nipple and it bruised for a week or two, but ever since, it's very sensitive, I mean the slightest impact makes it sore for a couple of days and it turns red, it's at left breast, left side of nippleexactly. Is this because I weakened the tissue from the original trauma? I'm a male and I'm age 30.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
OK.

It's just a soft tissue injury, the area was very sensitive and you had the problem with nerve injury.

These kind of pains can lost a long time. I am sorry that you are struggling through this.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have no problem living with it, as long as I know that this is normal after an injury, it will probably never leave but its completely harmless??
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Is that right, Doctor?