Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS MS (Surgery)
5625079

Can I request you please.

Hi Dr, can I request you please.

You may put in the question, "For Dr. Arun only."

How may I help you now, please?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi, Dr thank you.When I stretch my head far back I feel like a tiny lump or ball but attached to the muscle. Now I do believe that no nodes are in this exact location am I right?My wife also feels the same, and I'm wondering if this is just a muscle, the we bump ball type? No symptoms Dr, just wondering if we are feeling just a muscle? When our head is tilted back.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It's literally below jaw bone, the we ball thing. It's not on the tube or anything.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Can only be felt a little when head is tilted back far.

You are likely feeling hyoid bone or laryngeal cartilages or rings.

These are normal tissue.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Amazing Dr. And no nodes are in this exact location isn't that right Dr. I'm very happy to know this.

The lymph nodes in this region may be present but you are feeling is hyoid bone prominence which occurs on the back tilting of the head.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
When I look at lymphnode illustrations they seem to not be present on that exact location Dr, and another doctor told me that in that exact location there is no nodes in that exact location. I believe the nodes are in that region but in the exact location as in the picture I sent I don't think a lymphnode is in that exact location, is this right Dr.

Sure, the lymph nodes may not be in the exact location, I agree.

You are definitely not feeling the lymph node.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Wonderful Dr. Your amazing. I'm happy to know this expert knowledge. God bless.

Very welcome.