How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask wieyedoc Your Own Question
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Category: Orthopaedics
Satisfied Customers: 13685
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
Type Your Orthopaedics Question Here...
wieyedoc is online now

Ive got a painful bone on my foot, I think its a Bone Spur,

Customer Question

Hi, Ive got a painful bone on my foot, I think its a Bone Spur, Ive had it awhile but its starting to get bigger and its very painful, Do you know what the treatment is if it is a bone spur, or is there anything else it could be, Ive got similar bones on my other foot as well, thanks.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 11 months ago.

In order to tell exactly what that is an xray is needed.

If it is a bone spur then surgery is the treatment of choice.
I suggest you consult with a podiatrist so as to get the correct diagnosis.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS