wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Ive got a painful bone on my foot, I think its a Bone Spur,

Customer Question

Hi, Ive got a painful bone on my foot, I think its a Bone Spur, Ive had it awhile but its starting to get bigger and its very painful, Do you know what the treatment is if it is a bone spur, or is there anything else it could be, Ive got similar bones on my other foot as well, thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 month ago.

In order to tell exactly what that is an xray is needed.

If it is a bone spur then surgery is the treatment of choice.
I suggest you consult with a podiatrist so as to get the correct diagnosis.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS