wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I am 49, I have weighted around 99kg for over last 10 years,

Customer Question

I am 49, I have weighted around 99kg for over last 10 years, I am 6ft tall.For the last 6 months, both knees really hurt and has become more stiff especially the right one., I have had to give up my daily excercise. It does feel tight and when I sit down it starts to hurt untill I stretch it out.One night I was in so much pain that I had to go to emergency, where a doctor inserted a needle and pumped out several cartridges of pink like fluid. This made the pain bearable.
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 13 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 13 days ago.

what type of daily exercises did you use to do?

Was this fluid removed from inside your knee joint?

Did you follow up with an orthopedic surgeon after this ER visit?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ThanksYes the fluid was removed from inside my knee joint.No I didn't follow up with an orthopedic surgeon.
I don't have any other medical issues
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I used to do daily 7 minutes workout using the app
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for that additional information.

With that much fluid in your knee it is past time to consult with an orthopedic surgeon. This is the only way to get to the bottom of what is going on.

Make sense to you?

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS