Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

Since 3rd. of Jan, I developed a right side back pain. After

Hi, Since 3rd. of Jan, I developed a right side back pain. After a day pain became very severe and started radiating to my RIGHT leg downwards. Have a small swollen lump like hard mass on the lower right side of my back.
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I have taken Non Steroid Anti-infs. tablets IBUPROFEN 200mg. 3 times a day and doing some stretch exercises. I see a very little improvement. First 3 days I had a great difficulty in walking. But now I can walk about 30 mets. but then the pain starts in the lower part of my leg and is painful.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No recent injuries, I am a border line diabetic on oral medication. I feel it is a Sciatica but not sure. But I am nor comfortable in some some position while sleeping.

Hi, I'm Dr osula, this could be sciatica but can only be confirmed on physical examination. The swollen lump could by the inflammation of the back muscle which might have gone into spasms

Hello, you rated me a bit too quickly, I was going to advice on what you can do. I believe that a higher rating would have reflected in that.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok. Dr. I am awaiting yr rest of the advise on my matter. I feel you did not give me complete and satisfying answer. Pls. go ahead.

I had not finished and wanted to check your understanding first or let you ask questions. Unfortunately, you've rated me already and any replies I give now wont change that.

Ratings affect out customer base so it means we dont get the customers we try to keep

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks. Frankly I am not happy. You hv a Nice Day.