Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Hurt my elbow doing chin ups a few weeks ago. Was getting

Customer Question

Hurt my elbow doing chin ups a few weeks ago. Was getting better but tore something twisting to return a smash against the body playing badminton. Couldn't lift my arm for a day. Any tips on quick recovery from golfers elbow?
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.

You should take Ibuprofen for a week, use elbow brace, avoid weight lifting and if it does not improve in 3 to 5 days then see a doctor as you might need a steroid shot.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave JA today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box below and let me know. It has been my pleasure to assist you!

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.