Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz,
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I have an injured right elbow and bicep that has been

I have an injured right elbow and bicep that has been chronic for over 2 years. The arm hasn't healed and the pain is getting worse by the day. I have been trying to do the physio exercises suggested, but it is just making the pain of the arm much worse and makes it impossible to sleep at right due to the pain. I'm looking for some form of treatment in order to get the arm back to a healthy state, possibly surgery if needed. How can I get an MRI for my arm to see the damage, and how can I get the arm to heal back to normal.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you today.

And please ignore any phone requests, these are generated automatically by Just Answer beyond my control.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. It must be really difficult for you.

Have you discussed this option with your GP?

Are you there? Do you have any questions related to it?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Hi. Sorry for the delay in my response. Yes I have spoken to my GP to arrange for an MRI scan. If the MRI results come negative, what would you suggest I should do?

I am sure that MRI would suggest something and from there, we will be able to take this further.

According to the finding management will be decided.