wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

I have artritis I am 66 yrs old I have problem with dr Gp I

Customer Question

I have artritis I am 66 yrs old my name is***** have problem with dr Gp I am taking codydramol 10/500mg I am from Chatham GP is on Marry island Chatham when I finish codydramol I order again but Dr regectet only codydramol make me to savive from pain I am taking two in the morning two in the evening at the moment I have terrible pain on left leg I am taking only codydramol but they oven that medication regected telling me because I am adicted I would like to ask how to find someone to prescribe me codydramol and I will pay for prescription i Been 110 kg playing gimnastika over 40and active siting/kinezology /I lost 14 kg and continuet but some time I have pain after exarsises and I need penkele I was on so many medication but slowly I stop so mani of them and use suplaments active siting i on line but with kinesologist and he is watching meow thanks
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Any redness or swelling in the leg?
Customer: no but I finish my codydramol and from 2 days I didn’t take when I touch leg on the bag is summing like dots I am o key only I don’t know why they don’t giving me medication I need to lost more kg but need time
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: do you know I was with reflux sloping on ortopethik bed now I am o key taking omeprasol only if I needed they gave me bisoprolol 1,25 but I no need now they still prescribe me but I am o key I don’t have Bp now p is okey after gimnastika I am o key only codydramol iam taking probiotic and omega 3
Category: Orthopaedics
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

medications, especially medications like codydramol, can not be prescribed without a face-to-face visit to your MD.

So. What to do?

Contact your GP and see what she can do to help.

Does this make sense to you?

Dr. Rick MD FACS

I hope you feel better soon.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 18 days ago.

Have a good day.