Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

Difficult to turn my neck, no numbness.2 weeks, no but i

difficult to turn my neck
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: no numbness.2 weeks
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no but i have been heavy lifting

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you

I am sorry that you are going through this.

How old are you?

Did you injure it by any chance?

I believe you you have got muscular injury-What you need is to go to your GP and get yourself examined, you need painkillers and examination for this.

Customer: replied 2 days ago.
Thank you I will get painkillers but GP busy with COVID so will wait awhile. I am 90 and did crack my atlas 70 years ago but trouble free till a month ago

That's good.

You can use paracetamol and ibuprofen gel over the counter.