JohnMichaels,MS,LPC
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience:  25+ years working with familes and 6 children of my own.
68372260

Can I send my child to another country if he is expelled for

Can I send my child to another country if he is expelled for carrying a weapon because he feared being attacked in school
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know that if I can send my child to a boarding school outside the UK will not result in prosecution
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me on***********or***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is your telephone number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not right failing to respond after taking the payment
Hello, my name is***** am trying to sort something out. Please do you delete your phone number from this photo profile. This is for your own safety.
You should be able to enter your information confidentially now.
JohnMichaels,MS,LPC, Counselor (LPC)
Experience: 25+ years working with familes and 6 children of my own.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But you have not responded to my enquiry
OK, I hope you will forgive me. I cannot make this call. Please contact customer service and request a refund
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What number do I call to get a refund?