Tori, Psychologist
Tori, Psychologist, Psychologist
Experience:  Work/Coaching Psychologist & Therapist
105912372

Is there a service existing that provide mentoring or

Customer Question

Is there a service existing that provide mentoring or coaching for primary school aged children for their general development? For example, helping them to set up developmental goals that is tailored for them, this is not academic specific but just life in general. Specially for advanced children that need some extra attention to fulfil their full potential, but schools were not able to provide and parents are not feeling skilled enough to guide.
Many thanks for your time.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Site Moderato replied 19 days ago.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I can wait. Thank you
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 16 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Tori, Psychologist replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I hope I can offer some help with your question. From what I understand you are looking for resources to help support the development and potential of advanced, or gifted children. You might find the following links helpful:

Home - Potential Plus UK

National Association for Gifted Children | (nagc.org)

Gifted Children | British Mensa

Your Amazing Kid Needs You! Great Tips For Parenting Gifted Children (childdevelopmentinfo.com)