Karamat Mahwish
Karamat Mahwish ,
Experience:  Clinical Psychologist at Government MTI Lady Reading Hospital
109261799

Need help with parenting our 11 years old son. I prefer a

Customer Question

Need help with parenting our 11 years old son.
JA: The Psychologist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: I prefer a 1-on-1 session. Can I book an hour?
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Rafael-E-Therapist replied 8 days ago.

Hello, I'm Rafael, an integrative psychotherapist. I'm here to support you. I'm reviewing your post now. Please confirm your request for a private session by clicking the "Call me" button for the website to allow us to proceed with your consultation. This will be a 25 minutes initial consultation to discuss your parenting concerns and a potential plan for complete counseling/psychotherapy sessions after it. Thank you.

Expert:  Rafael-E-Therapist replied 7 days ago.

Please let me know if you still want a one and one session. Thank you.

Expert:  Karamat Mahwish replied 6 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just answer, I'm Mahwish clinical psychologist here to assist you with your concern. I'm happy to have a session with you for an hour. Please let me know when are you available?

Are you there please?

Since you are not responding I'm answering your question above, You need to teach a child to be disciplined, set boundaries, have good relationships with them. Encourage them to be honest and open. Give them an appreciation for good work. Provide an opportunity to show their talent and provide them with further paths to polish their strengths. If you still wish to speak over the call I'm happy to discuss with you in detail. I hope I have answered your question, If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site. Thanks a lot
Mahwish