How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Vasavada Your Own Question
Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Category: Paediatrics
Satisfied Customers: 3324
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
Type Your Paediatrics Question Here...
Dr. Y. Vasavada is online now

Hi, my child just turn 2, with my partner has split for 2 months,

Customer Question

Hi, my child just turn 2, with my partner has split for 2 months, every time when he bring back child from his new house and leave child starts crying, shouting, don't want play with his toys look very nervous, what can it be is it something about our separation?
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 4 years ago.

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada :

Hello, Yes, your son has father separation anxiety. Please bear with him till he gets adjusted eventually to new situation, while explaining to him the reason you two are separate now.

Dr. Yogindra Vasavada :

Please also prepare him when you send him there that he has to be a good boy and not cry when he returns.