How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Internist Your Own Question
Internist, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty)
Category: Paediatrics
Satisfied Customers: 1066
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (Resident),MD (USA),Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
Type Your Paediatrics Question Here...
Internist is online now

My 6 year old has enlarged adenoids I have given 2tabs 12c

This answer was rated:

My 6 year old has enlarged adenoids I have given 2tabs 12c agraphis nutans three times today and one dose last night I don't see much change his mouth breathing is still very bad I choose this remedy as I felt it was most suited to him when should I expect to see results thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This has been a long term problem with all the classic enlarged adenoid symptoms, mouth breathing, snoring, nasal speech, sleep apnea, dulled hearing. He always sleeps with head craned back. he doesn't complain of a sore throat,but his tonsils also look enlarged. The symptoms have settled over the years until he comes into contact with a virus. There has been a horrible virus going around and his symptoms have been worst ever last few weeks, very worring as sleep apnea has started. Other than above he is healthy child although on small side. I haven't given him any medication in past. I noticed tonight his glands on neck very swollen but may have been present before agraphis nutans was given. No new symptoms present. Thank you for any help.
hi there,i am online and will be happy to answer your questionsthank you for your patience.sorry to hear about your problems. how often child gets infections.recurrent infections ( 2-3 per year ) of tonsils or adenoids and massively enlarged tonsils ( to an extent causing symptoms, which you are describing) is an indication of surgery to remove tonsils and or adenoids.i would suggest visiting an ENT doctor and get physical examination and possiblity of tonsillextomy/ or adenoidectomy. antibiotics help control the infection and pain etc but do not decrease the size or possibility of reinfection. surgery is very commonly done and is not usually associated with any complications.i hope this helps.
please let me know if you have any questions I am here to help you and I wish you best health,if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box.we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback.If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask anytime.Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile: for using
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your advice I was hoping to try alternative medicine before surgery is this something you could help me with
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Or maybe there is somebody else in your team may be able to advise on homeopathics if possible. Would like to try first. Thank you
alright,category was medical so i replied.i wish him best health.regards
Internist, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty)
Category: Paediatrics
Satisfied Customers: 1066
Experience: MBBS, FCPS (Resident),MD (USA),Diplomate American Board of Internal Medicine
Internist and other Paediatrics Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi is it possible you could make my question available to a homeopathic expert please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Could you please opt out! Thank you
okay, i will. regards
HelloI am a classical homeopathy.HOwever, you have already accepted an answer on this thread. I don't think you can rate on this thread again.Please find me, Dr. Thomas, in the medical category by request. Use "For Dr. Thomas only" in the title and a long request lock.
Classical homeopath for 20 years.Double board certified MD as well.Make sure you use a complex question set up.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry I don't know my way around computer very well and just don't know how to do this. I can't afford to pay another fee regards kerry