Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp

My 2.5 year old son isn't sleeping through the night, it's

My 2.5 year old son isn't sleeping through the night, it's been around 6 months now of disrupted sleep. He doesn't seem to go into a deep enough sleep and manages to wake himself back up again. His breathing is all over the place, sweats a lot and does a lot of sniffing/coughing. His father has obstructive sleep apnea... could there be a chance he has it too?
Hi, sorry about this sleep issue. Please consider acid reflux as cause and give bland dinner, 2 hrs before bed time. More butter, fat may be given in it for better sleep. Visit for more ideas.
Good luck.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you. Could sleep apnea be something worth investigating?

You are welcome, Elizabeth.

Yes if noisy breathing and day time drowsiness there, but just narrow passage common at this age.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.