Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty)
Experience:  MBBS. FCPS (R) General Surgery and Traumatology.5 years experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

My 14months old have not gained weight in the last two

Customer Question

Hi, my 14months old have not gained weight in the last two months and has been having very frequent poos, occasionally white/pale yellow ones. Is there anyway I could have her checked for any allergy, intolerance or celiac disease to rule out any underlying problems?
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 9 months ago.

Yes, you need to see a pediatrician who will do a thorough examination and advise a blood test to rule out celiac or allergies. He might order a stool test as well to rule out any infectious cause.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5-star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5-stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.