Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

Y. Vasavada, My 1 year old daughter has a rash on the sole

Hi Dr. Y. Vasavada,My 1 year old daughter has a rash on the sole of her left foot. It doesn’t fade when I press on it but she has no other symptoms and behaves just normal. She had the similar kind of rash on the same foot last month as well but it was after a viral infection and I was told it wasn’t serious and just a reaction to the virus. I am thinking she might have stepped on something like a toy as she just started to walk but because she had the similar thing last month, I just wanted to ask for your opinion.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This picture is from last month.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this picture is from today.
Hi, sorry about this recurring rash. If not increasing in extent, just apply Vaseline 3-4 times and see.
No relationship to virus likely. Also watch for bugs.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
no further investigation is needed if it does go away in a few days. Am I correct?
just observe.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you Doctor.