wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Sorry for bother Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about

Customer Question

Hello sorry for bother
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: My daughter last week have fewer for 4 days I give her calpol now is coughing badly until puking
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?
Customer: Go give me calpol and ibuprofen
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Now she have diarea asweel
Category: Paediatrics
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
It was seen by gp ..the baby have aswell diarrhea ....
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 7 days ago.

I suggest you take her back to the GP.

If he is not available I would take her to the A&E for treatment.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS