Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty)
Experience:  Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons in ENT. wide experience of dealing Paedriatic ENT prob
28983357

It s for my son 7 weeks ago, Assistant: Have you seen a

Hi, it s for my son 7 weeks ago,
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: i have seen my gp but i m not satisfied
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Its not for me
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
He has runnig nose , cough and he will have on Tuesday the first vaccination. May concern its if will be safe or not to have it?
He didn t have any fever

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Vaccination can cause low immunity and he is already having a viral infection which can make things worse. I would suggest that you should request his doctor to delay the vaccination for a week. I wish him good luck and that he gets well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Thank you for your answer !
You help me a lot!

You are most welcome. My best wishes and prayers will be following you for good health. Please remember to rate my answer as this is how we get compensated for our time and effort here for you. A 5-star rating is requested and will be appreciated. Regards