Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Board Certified Pediatrician
Experience:  MD, practicing Pediatrician. Member American Academy of Pediatrics.
239748

My son is 5, autism, adhd, learning delay and won't eat

Customer Question

Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No, none
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: No
Category: Paediatrics
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
He is only eating 250 calories today in solid food for 5 days, topped up with milk throughout the day with no interest in food whatsoever. Not even a McDonald's. 111 recommend taking him to a+e but will distress him so much it'll be useless
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 13 days ago.

Hi. My name is Dr Rick, I have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 13 days ago.

How can I be of service?