Hi... I understand your concern but I need more information before guiding you further on this.
Please answer the questions below -
1. What is the exact date of birth?
2. What was the birth weight?
3. What is the current weight and length of the kid?
4. Did the baby cry immediately after birth?
5. Was the baby breast fed in the first 24 hours of life?
6. When did the baby attain social smile?
7. When did the baby roll over (at what age)?
8. At what age did the baby sit without support?
9. At what age did the baby stand without support?
10. When did the baby start saying mama - dada?
11. Did the baby get seizures any time?
12. How many words does the kid's vocabulary contain now?
13. Does he express her wants by words or by sign language?
14. How is her mingling with other kids and strangers?
15. Does she have stereotypic play or imaginative play?
16. Do you think that she has lost his already attained language milestones, like for example, the words she was previously expressing she is not expressing now?