Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

Second opinion] I took my three year old daughter to the

Customer Question

second opinion] Hello. I took my three year old daughter to the hospital today
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: they said she has viral chest infection and let us come home
Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: i worry about her breathing because it spunds
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: sounds like she’s working hard to beethe and takes around 40-45 breaths per minute
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thanks, am reading your query, will be replying in few seconds please. Dr. Yogindra

Is she given any puffs to inhale? Required for her with a spacer so take her back if not given. May last a week if a virus. Good luck.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They didn’t give her at the a&e. She did turn blue and I had to call the ambulance. Her oxygen level dropped to 66 so we ended up in hospital and now she does have the puffs. Thank you for your reply