Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I am planning to get my family here. Just wanted to know

Customer Question

Hi Good day.
I am planning to get my family here. Just wanted to know that my daughter is having autism with epilepsy. She is not able to walk on her own and cannot talk or do any actions on her own. I am planning to take her to institute to diagnose the issue first with getting her epilepsy solver. Which institute in London which is not to expensive can I take her too.
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 6 days ago.

Hi, thanks, am reading your query, will be replying in few seconds please. Dr. Yogindra

First you have to get visa, along with family health insurance. On arrival can get registered with a GP and get referral to appropriate centre which accepts cases like your daughter. Good luck.