How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Y. Vasavada Your Own Question
Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Category: Paediatrics
Satisfied Customers: 4398
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
Type Your Paediatrics Question Here...
Dr. Y. Vasavada is online now

I am planning to get my family here. Just wanted to know

Customer Question

Hi Good day.
I am planning to get my family here. Just wanted to know that my daughter is having autism with epilepsy. She is not able to walk on her own and cannot talk or do any actions on her own. I am planning to take her to institute to diagnose the issue first with getting her epilepsy solver. Which institute in London which is not to expensive can I take her too.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. Dr. Yogindra

Expert:  Dr. Y. Vasavada replied 6 months ago.

First you have to get visa, along with family health insurance. On arrival can get registered with a GP and get referral to appropriate centre which accepts cases like your daughter. Good luck.