Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

My son is 7 years old and his dad has hypomobilaty and my

My son is 7 years old and his dad has hypomobilaty and my son is showing symptoms of it and the doctors said that all kids his age have it
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: It's in his doctors records that I have been there for his joints
JA: Anything else in your child's medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: He has autism

Good afternoon, I am Dr Ruff. Thank you for your question.

Hypermobility is very normal in children, unless there is any associated joint pain. What symptoms is your son showing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any time hes out playing eg on his bike scooter or playing football hes joint hurt alot and hes joints bend further then what they should hes dad has it and I no some of the symptoms and getting worried as his dad is now in a wheelchair

Hello, did you mean to request the phone call?