Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

I have some concern regarding my son’s health. He is 4 years

Hello, I have some concern regarding my son’s health. He is 4 years old and I am noticing some white coloured lumps on his penis
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else in your child's medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: No

Can you send us a pic please? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
T
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (GMPTZ1P)

I'm sorry, which bumps are you referring to? How long have you noticed them? Have you ever seen a doctor for them? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are they not visible in the pic. Consulted with GP but looking for a second opinion

What did the GP diagnose? How long have they been there? Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We went to GP in jan, don’t remember exactly what they said , they have been for at least 8 mths

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, I am a GP Urologist. The small lump is likely to be smegma beneath the foreskin, this is quite normal but will likely remain until the foreskin is retractable, this can take up until they are about 8yrs though.

As long as the GP has had a closer look, this is fine

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help... is there anything we should do other keeping close look on this

As with any lump, if it changes colour/size then ask your GP to have another look at it

Best of luck. Please could you kindly rate my response, this is the only way JustAnswer can acknowledge my response - many thanks, ***** *****

Tim Brown, GP
Experience: GP in Sussex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sure , thanks