Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Board Certified Pediatrician
Experience:  MD, practicing Pediatrician. Member American Academy of Pediatrics.
239748

My baby is already 14 month and she is not eating well for 2

Hi again
JA: How have your child's checkups gone? Is your child progressing steadily in height and weight?
Customer: My baby is already 14 month and she is not eating well for 2 months
JA: Anything else in the child's medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Only formula milk she wants to take
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
She is progressing in height but she start a little to lose weight
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
anytime im trying to feed her with normal food she is refusing to eat
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Sometimes she is taking 2 spoon and after she is spitting out the food or closing her mouth tightly
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can you please refer me to a pediatrician specialist in children in my areea(Hounslow) I think migh be my baby need to be seen from a specialist and to be done a blood test or to get injection for appetite boosting.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.

Hi...Welcome to Just Answer. I am Dr. Gaurav Gupta, and I am here to help you today. I have more than 20 years of experience in the field of Medicine / Pediatrics. I will do my level best to alleviate your health concern. I am currently reviewing your question. I will be back in a moment to guide you further.

If you see a premium phone call request I suggest you may ignore it - as the premium request of phone call was a system generated prompt and was not initiated by me. If you are interested in a phone call, then you may click on the request button (it costs extra!). I would be glad to continue here either way.
Kind regards, ***** ***** MD

I can certainly appreciate your concern, especially if there is a lack of weight gain,

I can suggest the following pediatric services in Hounslow.

https://richmondpractice.co.uk/Paediatrician.html

https://fsd.hounslow.gov.uk/kb5/hounslow/fsd/service.page?id=mXEjPpX5VXg

https://www.nhs.uk/Services/clinics/Services/Service/DefaultView.aspx?id=214005

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is appreciated. A TIP would be even better! If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.
Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Thank you very much for your pediatrics suggestion and for answering to my question related to my baby problem.I would be glad to continue here aswell untill I will go with my baby to see a pediatrician.And I'm looking forward to get help from you regarding to my baby healt problem.Migh be you could give me some suggestion what to do with my baby to improve her alimentation and to help her to start weening.Kind regards.Alina.

Dear Alina,

Pleasure to be able to help you,

I would like to say the following things.

1. Children will start eating less in the second year of life, as they gain less weight and height as compared to the first year of life

2. They should be encouraged to try to self-feed, use a high chair and make sure that the child has a bowl to feed themselves with a spoon. The child will play and spill their food but this is fine. Also use separate bowl and spoon to help feed the child, this way they are fed but also gain some measure of self independence that they desire

3. Show to your doctor once you get an appointment, but don't worry too much about this,

:)

Warm Regards,
Dr. Gupta, MD

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi,sorry for disturbing you,I just want to know where is your office located???And other thing for 2 months I have to much pain in my right leg and I don't know why.I'm thinking that it could be due to my spinal surgery witch i had a couple of years agoo.I would appreciate if you will answer to my questions.Thanks.

I am located in Chandigarh, North India :)

For the question about spinal surgery,, you would need to create a new question since as per the TOS of the website - a different question needs to be created separately..

Glad to be able to help you out,

Just a small favour to ask you, please press the 5 star rating button on the top right side of the browser window so that I am compensated for answering your question,

You can share a link of your new question here, or write in the question itself that you want Dr Gaurav Gupta, MD to answer it... and I will certainly get back to you :)
Warm regards

Dr Gupta