Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I need some advice my 2 and half year old daughter

Hello, I need some advice my 2 and half year old daughter constantly grinding on the floor or humps her Teddy. It started off doing it before bedtime but now it's constant , she is due to start in nursery in January and really worried. Can you please advice
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not seen a doctor and she is not taking any medication
JA: Anything else in your child's medical history you think the Expert should know?
Customer: Nothing

Hi, thanks, ***** ***** your query, will be replying in few seconds please. Dr. Yogindra

She needs assessment by child psychologist to find any stress she is under. Growth curve has also to be observed, as her food habits, play behaviour. No need to worry about nursery attendance which may be delayed. Good luck.