Dr.israr
Dr.israr, Board Certified Pediatrician
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
29944350

For baby 4 months pls i t now where is a problem is a big

JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: for baby 4 months pls i don t now where is a problem is a big problem
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes

Hello.

I am Dr. Israr and I will help you today.

I need little additional information before I can send you a helpful answer.

Kindly explain me his problem a bit?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
the baby 4 months and a half ago 2 months ago had stools with bloody threads, I stopped breastfeeding believing that he does not tolerate milk because he is exclusively breastfed, now he has returned to the stools with threads and he also has diarrhea not having so far, green stools with mucus 8 10 a day a week ago. we went to the hospital did not give us anything for diarrhea waiting for the stool test result. the problem is that he has been diarrhea for too long and his intestines are very irritated, what could I do to just do it? until the stool test comes out, diarrhea must be treated, I say.

All phone call requests are auto-generated and please ignore these requests. I would prefer discussing your concern through chat.

Ok and thank you.

Any associated history of fever and vomiting?

Which formula feeding is he getting now?

Any associated history of diaper rash?

Which formula feeding is he getting?

Any associated history of diaper rash?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Englezăhe did not vomit nor did
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
he did not vomit nor did the fever. is exclusively breastfed, diarrhea makes for a week continuous. so far he has only had stools now and then with strands of blood. now he's having diarrhea. please I would like to see you on the phone!

Ok. Kindly wait i am typing an answer for you. I am sorry. Phone call is not possible at the moment.

Well there is nothing to worry at all. Most likely she is developing lactose intolerance. She need following treatment.

OTC Lactaid drops ...2 drops with each feed for 7 days.

OTC Ezegut (Lactobacillus reuteri )  drops... 5 drops once daily for 7 days.

If his stool test shows evidance of infection as well then he might need 5 to 7 days course of oral antibiotics like cefixime.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
but will you call me in a while? Because that's how I asked to talk on the phone. please tell me how long you can call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I pay 34€ to speak on the phone. Is posibile or not?

Ok i am sorry. I may not able to call you in a while. But as question is open to every one. Some one will contact you soon. I have not accepted your call request so you will not be charge for the call until you received a call.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I was charged € 34 in addition to the € 5 for chat. please if my money can be returned if I talked only through chat. thank you
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Please answer
to know if my money is refunded. remain
just chat.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Is not normal

Kindly contact category moderator for help. You will be refunded if charged.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
where exactly do I have to go?