wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Over two decades of clinical practice. Completed a medical internship in New York City
48069651

Hy i am looking for a privat hospital for my sun!!! Is 3

Customer Question

Hy i am looking for a privat hospital for my sun!!!
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Is 3 yers old and allweis with nouse bloked and he is vomiting every day and constipated
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes y have bean to my gp sverals times and he only prescribe laxido and for nouse hormonal spray but is not working things are getting worst and nobody wants to help
Category: Paediatrics
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
The spray is cold Avamys for nouse
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
File attached (S3Z64S6)
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
File attached (P1ZSL37)
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
File attached (72SMTGZ)
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 23 days ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today. We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 23 days ago.

It sounds like you have spent quite some time trying to get to the bottom of what is going on. I am sure that your son's previous doctors have thought of, and ruled out, all of the common and easily treatable conditions that could be causing his issues. Would you say this is a correct statement?
Well I think it might be time for you to take a very difficult, and bold, step to see if you can get some relief for your child
At this point I think the best thing for you to do would be to gather up copies of all your son's medical records and travel to a large University Teaching hospital. At an institution like that he could be evaluated and treated by a team of sub-specialists who are at the cutting edge of their respective fields. The best thing about these large teaching hospitals is that consultations are available with Professors and leaders in their field by just walking a few steps down the hall.

There are many excellent teaching hospitals all across the United Kingdom and I am sure that there is one near you.
I know that it is going to take significant effort on your part, but I believe that going to one of the "Medical Mecca's" is your best chance to – finally -- get to the bottom of what is going on.
Does this make sense to you?
Dr. Rick MD FACS