Tim Brown
Tim Brown, GP
Experience:  GP in Sussex
108371854

My son who is 5 almost 6 he is ok alone when he is with me

Customer Question

My son who is 5 almost 6 he is ok alone when he is with me but when he’s in a a crowd or with family he gets very angry hits everyone screams breaks things
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I’m not on any medication I did speak to my dr he said there was nothing he was able to do as we’ve not had any school reports
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I take no medication and I have no allergies
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no I’m scared to see the my son like this why he acts this way
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Tim Brown replied 12 days ago.

Good evening, I am Dr Ruff, thank you for contacting us today

Expert:  Tim Brown replied 12 days ago.

I am sorry to hear of this. Given what you report it would be reasonable to be referred to paediatrics for a more formal assessment of their behaviours and therefore with what you report alone, would be enough to justify this.

You should go back to the GP and request a referral for further assessment of this.