Dr. Y. Vasavada
Dr. Y. Vasavada, Pediatrician
Experience:  M.D.(ped) passed at first attempt, in practice continuously for last 37 years. Certi. in Comp
16481530

I have problem with my son. Since he start nurserie în April

Hello, I have problem with my son. Since he start nurserie în April he have running nose. I understand sometimes he was cold but when it s not cold he still have and I m woried do not have any problem
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not yet. I want Monday to make appointment
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Ok

This excessive secretion can be due to your son not being trained to drain the nose backward to throat. He may be asked to raise face to help gravity drain nose pasages. Allergy is commonest cause so daily use of cetirizin may help. Good luck.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok, thank you.

You are welcome.