KemalG
KemalG,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I’m worried about my nearly 2 year olds behaviour which

Customer Question

Hi I’m worried about my nearly 2 year olds behaviour which seams to get worse with age
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: he has never slept much has bad seperation anxiety doesn’t really like people much
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I haven’t yet as maybe thought it was due to lockdown but as time goes on I think maybe he might be on the spectrum?
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  KemalG replied 16 days ago.

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
He also chews food but only swallows some like soft food and spits the rest out and has to have 2 of ever
Expert:  KemalG replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry to hear that daughter has been having issues.

It sounds like she needs a full face to face assessment by a psychiatrist as any diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorder can be diagnosed by a specialist. So, it is better if you contact her GP so that they can refer her to Children's Mental Health Service.