Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

My child has pink eyes and I was wondering if I can book a

Customer Question

My child has pink eyes and I was wondering if I can book a video consultation with a qualified pediatric
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: no we just moved from Canada and didn’t bring any medical recoed
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no that’s all thanks
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 19 days ago.

Thank you for contacting Just Answer

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 19 days ago.

We cannot provide video consultations currently, this is an advice service only. I am sure however we can assist as red eyes are a common ailment and often easy to treat with over the counter treatments

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 19 days ago.

We can speak on the phone or message

I am happy to message but are you able to provide a history of what has happened and can you provide a photo?

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 19 days ago.

If you are unable to then please see a pharmacist. If this is conjunctivitis then chloramphenicol is available without a prescription and they would be able to advise you.