Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty)
Experience:  Fellow of College of Physicians and Surgeons in ENT. wide experience of dealing Paedriatic ENT prob
28983357

I’m so worried about my 7 year old She seems to be always

Customer Question

I’m so worried about my 7 year old
She seems to be always having a sore throat or a cold
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Does he get a blocked nose? Does he get a fever as well?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
A little fever
She had Covid a few weeks ago, a heavy cold after that now a sore throat today, is this normal?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Blocked nose?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Blocked nose was last week with the cold
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Is there anything else that you want to add before I answer?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Just that I have health anxiety and u worry about all cancers
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Thanks a lot for your patience and I appreciate it. Please wait, I am typing an answer and it may take a few minutes to write a detailed answer. In the meantime, if you have any specific questions, please let me know.

If you want a phone call, I am available to call you. We can stay in the chat as well. Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I’ll stay on that chat if ok
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Respected customer, thanks a lot for your input, and thanks again for visiting justanswer.com! A great place where you can find guidance and/or solution from real experts. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Even I would get tense in this situation because I am also a parent. He is just having a cold due to low immunity. Cancer never presents with such symptoms. You should just give him over-the-counter available syrup Benadryl twice daily for 5 days, and syrup paracetamol thrice daily for 3 days. Lastly, I would like to share a home remedy. Take 250 ml of honey, and add one tablespoon each of ginger extract, and black pepper. Make a solution and give one teaspoon twice daily. It might take 7 days or more but will help him. I reassure you in the same way as I would have assured some of my family members that there is nothing serious behind this so please don't stress yourself.

This is my initial answer so feel free to ask more as nothing is more important for me than your health and satisfaction.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok can I ask one more thing please?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Yes please

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (GZPMP21)
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Noticed the small bruise on her back today
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I worry about leukaemia and lymphoma
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Are these not symptoms with the sore throat etc
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.
That is not a serious bruise. Lymphoma or any other cancer is out of the question.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Ok sorry if you think I’m being dramatic, probably part of my anxiety, are you sure these frequent colds and sore throats not worrying?
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

I am a specialist in dealing with all this and I reassure you of what I have said.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Thank you doctor you have been very helpful
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

You are most welcome. Is there anything else that you want to ask?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No, thank you for reassuring me so paranoid about it
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 14 days ago.

Most welcome. Happy to be of help. Regards

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 13 days ago.

Lots of best wishes and prayers for your good health dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. I hope we have discussed everything that you wanted? Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. "I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page by typing @ followed by my name in your next chat."  Regards