Dr. Gupta
Dr. Gupta, Board Certified Pediatrician
Experience:  MD, practicing Pediatrician. Member American Academy of Pediatrics.
239748

Please can you check my babies stool. It looks different to

Customer Question

Please can you check my babies stool.It looks different to normal and I have pictured a piece that looks veiny.
Category: Paediatrics
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 13 days ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. Thank you for your question. I’m Dr. Gupta and I can help you today. I'll be back in a moment with my reply!
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for sharing the same,

How old is the baby :)

And how long have you notice these stools, any other problems that the baby has,

Cheers

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Baby is 8 months old
Only noticed today and baby does not seem to have any other issues
Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 13 days ago.

Just wait and watch, probably something that he has eaten, no need to worry :)

Cheers

Expert:  Dr. Gupta replied 12 days ago.

I am glad to be able to help out. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know.
If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.
It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do. Thank you for using our site.
Warm regards