Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor (non-pediatrics specialty)
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

My son has raised lymph nodes on armpits groin and chest, GP

My son has raised lymph nodes on armpits groin and chest, GP has referred us but it’s 8week away appointment so as parents we are worried and want to get this checked sooner with private appointment
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: i would say around 3weeks
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes also GP couldn’t find his testicles but when he was born they was there and a recent check up they was there around 4months ago

Thanks for using just answer

You'll need to see a paediatrician in person, if you have private insurance, then your health insurance company can source one for you.

If not, its usually local google search for a haeamtologist that deals with children

What area do you live in?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Manchester area

I'm not familiar with Manchester

Your GP can recommend one privately or you can contact hospitals like Spire healthcare for recommendation https://www.spirehealthcare.com/

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We have contacted spire but been a week and still waiting for a call even chased them up on this with no success.
So if we contact GP he could get us a private appointment?

Yes your GP should be able to source you an alternative private appointment