How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Your Own Question
Category: Pensions
Satisfied Customers: 0
Experience:  dasdasd
Type Your Pensions Question Here...
is online now

My riends father is losing about £150 per month from

Customer Question

My riends father is losing about £150 per month from his pension. He is in his early 80's. When he was in his 50's he was told he had to optd out of pension or lose his job. is there any way this loss can now after all this time be recified. If so who would he apply to. For him the loss today is a huge amount. Thank you Barbara xxxxx

Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Pensions
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.


I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!