Accountant@Work
[email protected], Accountant
Experience:  Executive Director at [email protected]
115459650

Why has my state pension not been paid, i am 73yrs 0ld,

why has my state pension not been paid
JA: What is your current age and retirement age?
Customer: i am 73yrs 0ld
JA: Is there anything else the Accountant should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: pension credit has not been paid too

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm [email protected], a UK-Qualified Chartered Certified Accountant with over 15 years of experience. I'll be answering your question today.

Is it only this month that you have not received the pension and pension credit?

Please call the pension helpline on

Telephone: 0800(###) ###-####

They will be able to update you on the reasons for non-payment.

We at JustAnswer do not work for the HMRC. It is an independent Q&A platform where people can ask tax questions. We assist them with the relevant information and forums to contact for resolution of the tax matter.

I hope I've answered your question? If, however, any part of my response is unclear, please do let me know and I'll try to explain it further.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
my phone no is***********
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
don't have 44 pounds
Dear Customer, I will submit a request to customer services for a refund as you did not want to avail the premium call service.