How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Mike Your Own Question
Mike, Peugeot Technician
Category: Peugeot
Satisfied Customers: 39198
Experience:  Tech Expert
Type Your Peugeot Question Here...
Mike is online now

My Peugeot 206 1.9 deisel v reg has started to spray out my

Customer Question

My Peugeot 206 1.9 deisel v reg has started to spray out my deisel into my engine bay by the injection valve and I was wondering if I can just change that bit or do I need something else
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help -

The usual cause of this is failure of the link / over flow tubes that run / connect each injector - and then one goes back to the pump...

You can replace these - they just pull off and you fit new ones - you can buy them in kit form from any good car shop - they are generally called "spill pipes"... you fit them as a kit ( or just replace the one if you need ) and that will sort this for you .

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything else -

Please do click on the "OK rating to Excellent ratings" service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.