Mike, Peugeot Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert

How much do peugeot to update faulty ecu software. ECU

How much do peugeot to update faulty ecu software. ECU looking for value of 476.2% instead of correct 75psi value on fuel system. Therefore car showing dreaded depollution fault.

Sorry the above values are as follows....  Effective fuel pressure 72.52psi..........fuel nominal pressure 478.62psi

Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.
Generally a Peugeot dealer will charge between 75 and 125£ for this sort of work - ecu upgrades / software etc... but.. sometimes, they will do it for free...especially if there is a software update available for your car that it should have had --- you really will need to ring and ask the local dealer for clarification on that .
I dont have sufficient vehicle details of you to give you any tech data Im afraid.
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~>>~ Meanwhile now -at this point, Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE