Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Just got it checked and the following fault codes are

Customer Question

Just got it checked and the following fault codes are showing but Leila fit didn't know what they meant - U1400, U 1332, U1133, U1134 and P1A8A x 2 On driving seems to be related to eco mode. What's going on? Is it safe to drive??? Thanks!
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: Code numbers above
Assistant: What year is your Fit?
Customer: Car is 2012 208 diesel
Assistant: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Don't even know what a Fit is sorry!
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Car displayed engine fault and service lit up. Occasionally says eco mode engaged and service light goes out - then eco mode disengages and warning sounds again
Category: Peugeot
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Car is a Peugeotalso above - it should read Kwik Fit - not Leila fit!
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

try and clear out the codes then operate the vehicle again and see if any codes come back again.If they do then let me know here which codes come back so we can continue.Some of these codes may be a one time fluke.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?