Nathan B
Nathan B, Mechanic
Experience:  20+ years experience working on a wide range of vehicles both as an employee and also running my own garage
27720961

Chassinumber: VP3PNCFAC88065743 On Tuesday my mom borrowed

Customer Question

Chassinumber: VP3PNCFAC88065743On Tuesday my mom borrowed my car and drove me to work to go with a coal's home. Rid home again and parked. The car went as well as usual. Then the car stopped for 2 days and when I started it again the temperature had fallen to -10 degrees. so the original battery from 2006 did not work to start. I helped my neighbor to try to jump the car.
but now .. just the starter turned and the car did not run. The next day I went to the local store and bought a new fully charged battery. Therefore, the following have happened.
• When turning the key, the stator's engine is running easily. The tacometer (Tacometer) moves slightly upwards. about 5mm.
• There is no spark on any of the spark plugs.
• We have scanned the car with an OBD2 Reader. It does not find any error codes on the car.
• Suspected immobilizer locked it. no error code came on it.
• Could it be the crankshaft sensor? But then should not the meter (Taco) move? Or am I wrong.I really need help. has stuck in this case ..what should I do?
I have no warranty on the car & do not have the money to go to a workshop. / ViktorChecked the Fuses and Dont find someting broken.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Does your scan tool display engine data signals and if so what does the engine rpm signal show when cranking over the engine,using the scan tool to observe the rpm signal?

Let me know,thanks Pete.