350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
12772297

The windscreen wipers on my 2012 Peugeot 107 stop where they

The windscreen wipers on my 2012 Peugeot 107 stop where they are switched off instead of returning to their resting position.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer

the wiper 'park' switch or position switch is built into the motor

if its not stopping in the right place it likely that the switch is damaged of just gunged up

So I'd suggest to remove the scuttle panel so you can access the wiper motor and 1st try disconnecting the motor and cleaning the pins on both halves with some switch cleaner

if that doesn't work then either the wiper motor can be replaced or you can try removing the motor cover and cleaning the switch inside

if the switch contacts look burnt then it's best to replace the motor and a good used one from a specialist breakers yard will be quite cheap

http://citroenandpeugeotparts.co.uk/

or

http://www.mrpeugeot.co.uk/

My goal is to give you the best advice that I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, use the reply box to let me know.

If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies

Thanks Matt

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you I will try that