Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer

I have a expert tipee minibus it was going fine then all of

Customer Question

Hi I have a expert tipee minibus it was going fine then all of a sudden it lost throttle and now it will start it only run for a min but won’t take throttle and when you try starting it like lighting across the engine bay I don’t know if it is a earth problem or live touching somewhere but their is no warning light not even engine management light it seem like a electric problem kevin
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have sparks across the engine bay with this issue here at all you need to check engine and ignition coil wiring for any shorts or damage causing this fault.The wiring and ignition coils and ignition components need checked as well as battery cable connections at and leading from the battery for any issues.If any issues are found with any of the connections this will need to be corrected to resolve this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete