Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Looking for the immobilizer code Assistant: Okay, I'll

Customer Question

Looking for the immobilizer code
Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: i can supply all info if required.
Category: Peugeot
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
vin is VF3PNCFAC88452382 -- 107 VERVE PEUGOT 2010
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately, this code has to come from a dealer anymore.We are no longer authorized to give out any codes due to security reasons.The dealer will usually want to see proof of vehicle ownership as well as a photo ID for this code.I apologize and wish I had better news on this for you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete