Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

The multi display on my 2009 Peugeot 407SW suddenly went to

Customer Question

The multi display on my 2009 Peugeot 407SW suddenly went to 00:01 time and 01:01:2000 when I went to start it one morning, I reset Time and date, but since then my heater settings do not display, all other functions are working, and the heater is working, just not displaying temperature or direction of flow.
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

From what you have described this sounds like an issue with the heater/ac control/display unit itself at fault needing replaced.I have seen this fail in the past before needing replaced for this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi, unfortunately not quite the expert help that I was anticipating, has not really answered the problem.

Unfortunately, this is all of the info I have for this here.I will open your question up for others here for others to see if they can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease. No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete