350matt
350matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng Hons, worked in the car industry for last 22 years
12772297

The roof on my peugeot 307cc is stuck half open and wont

Customer Question

the roof on my peugeot 307cc is stuck half open and wont close. how can i close this please.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Peugeot
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How do I contact mechanic by phone?
Expert:  350matt replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer

if you check the manual there's a section telling you how to do this but basically there should be an allen key type tool in the tool kit that you put into a socket on the hydraulic pump - this isolates the pump and allows you to fold the roof manually

the pump is on the LHS of the boot behind the trim panel

once you've got it folded I'd suggest getting the car plugged into a Peugeot diagnostic machine to show what switch or other is faulty and so fix the issue

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We've looked for this and can't locate pump on lhs. Apparently this is for a 206cc.
Expert:  350matt replied 1 month ago.

OK there should be a release tap to open on the pump or pump circuit so you can release the pressure and move the roof manually

if you have an owners manual it should be in there page 126 I think?

if you don't have the manual you can download it here

https://carmanuals2.com/peugeot/307-cc-2003-owner-s-manual-64945