Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

How do I adjust the headlight beams for travel in France on

Customer Question

How do I adjust the headlight beams for travel in France on my Peugeot 3008 SUV ?
Category: Peugeot
Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 6 months ago.

Hi .

There is no possible adjustment for these lights with the RHD system ,

If you are going just for a few weeks you can use a black out tape which you can buy at halfords .

Please click here for example .>>>HERE<<<

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 3 to 5 stars at the top of your page, i'm not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with you unless you leave positive feedback.
Before rating 1 to 2 stars please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't or you think i can't i will opt out or you can opt me out so another expert can.
I want to help you with your problem and make you a happy motorist
Rgds Greg